Domestic Electric Heat Pump Water Heater
150 Liter and 200Liter Indoor
Unique Energy Saving, Energy From Nature
Heat pump water heater technology’s attraction and beauty is that the amount of electrical energy needed to make hot water is greatly reduced compared to a conventional electric water heater. GMO hybrid heat pump water heater consume only 1 kWh of electricity to generate the heat energy equivalent of 2-6 kWh. The efficiency of the hybrid electric heat pump water heater rises with increasing ambient air temperatures. The unique GMO heat pump technology is a radical innovation in the water heater industry.
In the warm climate, the heat pump can either be placed in the garage where it takes heat from the ambient air, or inside the house, where it helps cool the room. In a cooler climate, the heat pump water heater typically placed in the basement where it also acts as a dehumidifier when creating hot water.
When the ambient temperature is low than 5 ℃ or the heat pump water heater setting temperature higher than 80 ℃, then an electric backup element with 1.5 kW loading will automatically activate.
Innovation From GMO – Heat Pump Water Heater Manufacturer / Supplier
This mark shown on a plumbing product signifies certification to AS3498 that pass 260,000 times fatigue test, 2 times working pressure test and meet drinking water requirement.
The anode rod is a highly effective corrosion fighting system which utilizes cathodic action to protect internal tank surfaces from corrosive elements. Anode rod adds a stainless steel core to magnesium anodes fro even longer life.
GMO blue diamond enamel coating provides superior corrosion resistance, and its quality is complied with Australian Standard, German DIN4753
R-134a is free from chlorine atoms, and no damage to the ozone layer. It is with good safety performance. Environmental, no-poison, no-flammable, non-explosive, non-irritant, non-corrosive)
How Does Air Source Heat Pump Water Heater Work ?
Heat pump hot water is still a emerging technology. The GMO hot water heat pump works like an air conditioner while instead of transferring the heat outdoors, it puts energy into the water.
The air source heat pump water heater system contains a fan which forces hot air through an evaporator(1). The evaporator contains a liquid refrigerant. This refrigerant evaporates and extracts heat energy from the ambient air.
The warm gaseous refrigerant is then compressed(2) by the compressor which is driven by an electric motor. As it goes through the compressor the pressure and temperature rises. The refrigerant turns back into a liquid which is now hot.
The refrigerant then passed through the condenser(3), which is wrapped around the inner tank. The hot refrigerant loses its heat which is transferred into the water.
The cooler refrigerant then passes through an expansion valve(4), where it goes back into a gaseous state and the process start again.
Coefficient of Performance
Ambient air temperature ℃
GMO Heat Pump Water Heater Efficiency Rate: COP measured according to CE standard. Ambient air temperature at 70%r.H based on 15 ℃ cold water temperature.
Principle of Operation
|Operating Tempearatur Range||℃||-7 to 43||-7 to 43|
|Maximum Hot Water||℃||60||60|
|Air Flow Rate||CFM||900||900|
|Refrigerant Filling Weight||g||R134a / 900||R134a / 900|
|Cold Inlet / Hot Outlet||G3/4″||G3/4″|
|Condenser||Copper Heat Exchanger (tank wrap-around condenser)||Copper Heat Exchanger (tank wrap-around condenser)|
|Maximum Water Tank Operation Pressure||Mpa||0.85||0.85|
|P/T Safety Valve||99℃ / 1Mpa||99℃ / 1Mpa|
|Voltage/Frequency||V/Hz||Single Phase 220-240/50||Single Phase 220-240/50|
|Maximum Power Consumption||W||650||650|
|Nominal heat capacity||W||2100||2100|
|Rated current compressor & fan||A||2.5||2.5|
|Rated power, booster heater||W||1500||1500|
|COP (atmospheric temperature 20℃)|
|Typical COP range||3.8||3.8|
|Average hot water yield||L/H||50||50|
|Grade of electric shock resistance||I Grade||I Grade|
Domestic Electric Heat Pump Water Heater
270 Liter and 340 Liter Outdoor
GMO Domestic Air Source Heat Pump
Water Heater 270L and 340L Outdoor
Low Energy Comsumption, High Efficiency
Energy Saving 80%
Air source heat pump water heater is a kind of energy saving, environment protection and sanitary heat-water equipment which acquires low grade thermal energy from nature and then enters condensing side after temperature raise based on electrical power application to generate useable, high-grade heat with refrigerant principle ( reverse Carnot cycle principle).
Outdoor 270L and 340L Heat Pump Water Heater Advantage
1.GMO strong lined tank: It is based on pressure-bearing pulse tests of the most severe international standard for 260 thousand times with acid & alkali resistance, anti-corrosion of heated water, temperature surging resistance, excellent performance of anti-corrosion, little possibility of scaling, no pollution, etc.
2. GMO original external coil technology: The 360 o three-dimensional heat transfer is of vast area coverage, evenness and high efficiency in terms of heat transfer.
3. D copper coil pipe: It is based on turbulent heat transfer, small flow resistance and high efficiency of heat transfer.
4. Safe and reliable: It is not easy to age and etch without electric leakage, poisoning. Even if refrigerant leakage will not pollute water and do harm to human body as well.
5. Performance stability: The system can still runs at the temperature of 7oc below zero on the normal basis; it is not subject to severe weather such as night, overcast, rain or snow and can supply hot-water based on 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
6. Intelligence control: The digital control system can absorb heat and storage automatically without attendance. In addition, it is equipped with temperature control device and insulation layer and can replenish water, heat, cut off electricity automatically. Hot-water temperature ranges from 38oc to 60oc.
7. Parallel connection: It can be paralleled with many sets of combination and installed central heating system; the whole group water heat based on heat pump can meet the requirement of peak consumption and ensure huge quantity of hot-water supply; multiple parallel machines don’t interact with each other, the maintenance of which is convenient.
|Heat Pump Water Tank Volume (L)||270L/340L|
|Heat Pump Water Tank Diameter||650mm|
|Heat Pump Height||1940mm/2240mm|
|Maximum Water Tank Working Pressure||0.85Mpa|
|Pressure relief setting of P/T valve||1.0Mpa|
|Temperature setting of P/T valve||99℃|
|Grade of electric shock resistance||ⅠGrade|
|Rated Heating Capacity||3800W|
|Power rating/ current||1000W|
|Maximum power consumption/current||1200W|
|Maximum Hot Water Temperature||60℃|
|Hot Water Yield||80L/H|
Welcome to contact us, we will reply you within 12 Hours.